5 Myths of Hypnotherapy
What do you think of when you hear the word hypnotherapy? I asked people walking on the Santa Monica pier that same question.
Watch Our Videos
Sasha has appeared as a guest on many popular TV & radio shows & also has a youtube channel called “The Success Mindset”, full of informational videos about hypnotherapy. Watch our client’s testimonials & learn how hypnotherapy can help you.
As Seen On..
In a study conducted by American Health Magazine, the effectiveness of psychoanalysis, behavioral therapy, and hypnosis was compared.
It was found that:
- With hypnosis, 93% of people recovered after only six sessions
- Behavioral therapy worked for 72% after 22 sessions.
- Psychoanalysis presented a 38% recovery rate for those who underwent 600 sessions.
- Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery rate after only 6 sessions 93%
- Behavioral therapy: 72% recovery rate after 22 sessions 72%
- Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery rate after 600 sessions 38%
In 1955, the British Medical Association issued a report stating that it approved of the use of hypnosis as a valuable medical tool. It was also suggested that all physicians and medical students receive fundamental training in its usage.
In 1962 the American Psychiatric Association recognized that hypnosis was a viable modality in the realm of psychology.
Sasha Carrion, CHT
Sasha Carrion, CHT is double certified. She is certified by HMI, the first nationally accredited hypnosis college in the country, as well as the International Hypnosis Federation. She also has training from the Omni Hypnosis Training Center (OHTC).