5 Myths of Hypnotherapy
What do you think of when you hear the word hypnotherapy? I asked people walking on the Santa Monica pier that same question.
Watch Our Videos
Sasha Carrion is a Mind Coach and Hypnotherapist that utilizes a variety of techniques (Coaching, NLP and Hypnosis) to help her clients reach their goals. She has appeared as a guest on many popular TV & radio shows. She also has a youtube channel called “The Success Mindset”, full of coaching videos, as well as informational videos about the use of hypnosis in the form of hypnotherapy. With a successful track record, Sasha has helped many different people from all walks of life. Watch our client’s testimonials & learn how hypnosis in the form of hypnotherapy can help you.
As Seen On..
In a study conducted by American Health Magazine, the effectiveness of psychoanalysis, behavioral therapy, and hypnosis was compared.
It was found that:
- With hypnosis, 93% of people recovered after only six sessions
- Behavioral therapy worked for 72% after 22 sessions.
- Psychoanalysis presented a 38% recovery rate for those who underwent 600 sessions.
- Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery rate after only 6 sessions 93%
- Behavioral therapy: 72% recovery rate after 22 sessions 72%
- Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery rate after 600 sessions 38%
In 1955, the British Medical Association issued a report stating that it approved of the use of hypnosis as a valuable medical tool. It was also suggested that all physicians and medical students receive fundamental training in its usage. In 1962 the American Psychiatric Association recognized that hypnosis was a viable modality in the realm of psychology.