Having helped countless women to process and move on from unhealthy relationships that were only bringing them anxiety and depression, here is my list of 8 thoughts to keep in mind when ending a toxic relationship.
8. You have a lot to offer. If somebody takes you for granted and only brings you grief, then he’s not the one.
7. Remember that it takes two people. If he’s not willing to put in the work or he says he will, but never does, then you need to move on. Past behavior is good indication of future behavior.
6. Don’t think, but in the beginning, it was so perfect! In the beginning it’s always perfect. It’s almost as though music is playing in the background, right! The honeymoon phase is never a good indicator of what is to come. People normally always have their best faces on in the beginning. It usually takes some time to really get to see the different sides of a person. Be able to see the reality of where the relationship really is now and be able to see it for what it is.
5. You are your number one priority. The only person responsible for you is you. It’s important that you take care of yourself first by ensuring your happiness before that of anybody else.
4. You don’t need to be with somebody to be happy; True happiness comes from within. Having a partner should just be an added bonus.
3. Don’t think that you are never going to meet anybody. Look around. There is no shortage of people out there. You can’t imagine how many women I help to get past their exes. I’ll hear comments such as, “I don’t think I’m going to ever have true love,” only to later see them meet a much better match. Have an abundance mindset. You can totally get what you want and need.
2. I hypnotize people all the time and I always tell people that there is nothing more hypnotic than love. It takes time to get past a relationship even if it wasn’t working, just because there are still so many emotions involved. Be gentle, loving, patient and understanding with yourself as you go through this time period.
1. See this time period as a great opportunity to make yourself stronger and really boost your self esteem. Even from the worst experience, you can grow.
Stay Connected @