What is Hypnosis?"Two-thirds of all US doctors are referring their patients for hypnosis.” - February 15, 2006, CBS News Report
Find out the truth
Hypnosis is deeply relaxing
Hypnosis Explanations and How You Can Make It Work For You:
Do you find yourself knowing exactly what you want to do or feel, but you can’t seem to make it happen? Consciously, you may know what you want but unfortunately, you may be finding that your subconscious mind might be working against you. To create true change, we must be able to access this part of the mind.
The Subconscious mind is the equivalent of a hard drive. It is where all of your programs are stored. While in this deeply relaxed state that we call hypnosis, we focus on changing any negative programing that is not serving you well and replace it with ones detailing exactly what you want. The reason we do this is because, left unchecked, the subconscious mind will keep doing the same thing over and over again until it is retrained. This is why the majority of what you thought of yesterday and the day before is the same thing that you are thinking of today. Hypnosis changes that by giving you the power to access your powerful mind and input those things that are going to make you happy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does a hypnosis session work?
- Your body relaxes as your mind becomes more aware
- You are always in complete control throughout the session
- All people are hypnotizable
- Hypnosis is self-empowering
- Hypnosis puts you in control of your emotions and habits
- You will remember your session
- You easily wake up from hypnosis
- After a hypnosis session, most people feel refreshed and at peace
Can I be hypnotized?
Does it work?
What can I do to get the most out of my hypnosis sessions?
Will I notice the Results?
How many sessions will I need?
“Our joint goal is to condition your mind to succeed at whatever it is that you are coming in for as quickly as possible. The moment you tell us that you have reached your goal and are doing great, then we just keep in touch. Should you ever need anything in the future, you’ll know who to call.” – Sasha Carrion Cht.
Why choose my office?
How much is each visit?
* Hypnosis is a legal, stand-alone alternative and complementary wellness profession, and not a licensed healing art profession.