You may not realize it, but consistent negativity can hinder your ability to reach your goals. That’s why it’s important that you steer your mind towards positive thoughts.
Here are 5 tips to combat negative thinking:
1. Don’t give negative thoughts any energy. Once you become aware of one, quickly push it to the side and give yourself a positive affirmation that will counter it. Continue to focus on that positive thought giving it more time and attention. In doing so, you direct your thoughts to where you really want them to go.
2. Surround yourself with positive, optimistic and driven people because negativity is like a bad disease. It spreads.
3. Make time to do the things that you love. Doing so will make you happier.
4. Visualize yourself reaching your goals so that your mind starts to see and feel that what you want and need is something attainable.
5. Last but not least. Work on your goals. In doing so, you’ll feel better about yourself and you’ll have opened yourself to feeling feelings of success and accomplishment. Those can only boost your self-esteem.
About Sasha Carrion:
As a Mind Coach and Certified Hypnotherapist, Sasha’s is focused on motivating and inspiring people to overcome negativity, limiting beliefs and blockages, so that they can succeed in life. She is often seen and heard as an expert on both English and Spanish speaking TV and radio shows. With her no nonsense approach and caring style, Sasha’s goal is on helping you take control of your life by taking control of your mind.
For more information subscribe to Sasha Carrion’s newsletter.