Here are some tips that will help you get the most out of your hypnosis sessions.
1. Find a Hypnotherapist with whom you have rapport. It’s important that you feel comfortable and that you overall feel a connection since you will be working on topics that are really important to you.
2. Come in with the idea that this is going to work for you. Everybody can be hypnotized. This includes highly intelligent people. As long as you are willing to participate in the experience, a qualified knowledgeable Hypnotherapist will know how to hypnotize you. All you have to do is want it.
3. Say what you need to say even the stuff that you’ve been holding back from telling anybody else. During your session, if something comes to mind, whether it’s a thought or image that relates to the issue that you want to work on, tell your Hypnotherapist. Things come up for a reason.
4. Remember that you’re dealing with your subconscious mind, which does things very differently than the conscious mind. Do not edit, judge or analyze anything during your session. Go with the flow and allow your Hypnotherapist to help you navigate you towards the results you want.
5. Thoughts and words are powerful and anything you whip up during a Hypnosis session, your mind can make powerfully so. The more you tap into your imagination and creativity during the session, the better.
6. Make sure to have eaten something before coming in and avoid caffeine since the goal is to have you relax so that you can super focus on the suggestions that are going to be given you.
7. Give yourself plenty of time to get to your appointment on time. This is a good idea for two reasons. A. You never know what traffic is going to be like and B. This way you won’t feel frazzled and anxious by running late. It’s better to be early than to be late.
8. Commit to listening to the recordings of the audios given to you after each session. Doing so will help reinforce the suggestions given to you during your sessions.
Following these tips can make a world of a difference. Some of these mindsets and behaviors are some of the same ones that our most successful clients have used to their benefit. Now that you know what worked for them, make it work for you.